Annual Conference 2014
2014 Annual Conference June 8-11
at Lake Junaluska, NC
Look for 2014 registration/info here by January 13, 2014.
Planning to present videos/powerpoint? Please notify us by March 1, 2014.
Need more info? Contact Karen Wright
Need to contact the Conference Secretary?
Previous Annual Conference Information
Imagine - June 9 -12, 2013
- Download Lay Leader Address to Annual Conference
- Download Alice Williams Session 1
- Download Alice Williams Session 1 handouts
- Download Alice Williams Session 2
- Download Alice Williams Session 2 handouts
- BRIGHT SPOT videos (Full stories to come.)
- Download Nominations Changes/Additions as presented June 10
- The 2013 Book of Reports now available for download
- The 2013 WORSHIP BOOK now available for download
Called to Action - June 10 - 13, 2012
Download PDFs of 2012 Journal pages
Download - Appointments
2012 Book of Reports (PDF)
2013 Retiree Medicare Rate Sheet
Creation Care Team Report
(omitted from Book of Reports)
- 2012 Retiree or Disabled Clergy Housing Resolution
- Nominations Report Update (pdf)
Bright Spot Videos These 4 videos available for order in one DVD.
- Beulah UMC - Knoxville District
- Concord UMC - Oak Ridge District
- Whittenburg UMC - Morristown District
- Rye Cove UMC - Big Stone Gap District
PDF of Mary Ruth Richard's presentation on Call to Action
PDF of Del Holley's presentation on General Conference
Dr. Parks Notes on Small Churches
Holston Annual Conference Mission Offering –
Victims of Agent Orange Project in Vietnam
- Watch the Video
- Download B&W Bulletin Insert
- Download Color Bulletin Insert
- Order a DVD to show to your congregation.
The Board of Lay Ministry has provided training for Lay Members to Annual Conference. This PPT presentation also contains guidelines for participation at Annual Conference that is applicable to both Lay and Clergy. The information is also available as a PDF. Thank you for answering the call to leadership and service.
Holston Annual Conference Presentation by Neil Alexander
2011 Missions Offering will go to Africa University and an Orphanage in Sudan. Brochures and bulletin inserts available on-line in color and black and white.
2010 THEME - Offer Them Christ
June 13 - 16, 2010
Lake Junaluska, NC
To order recordings:
Share the STATE OF HOLSTON CONFERENCE video with your congregation:
Need a Higher Quality version to show? Download one of these by right-clicking on the links:
SHARE THESE INDIVIDUAL MINISTRY REPORTS FROM THE 2010 STATE OF HOLSTON ADDRESS:
Big Stone Gap Church and Community
Cokesbury West new church start
Forrest Avenue Homeless Ministry
Lennon-Seney UMC Afterschool Just Lead Program
Oak Ridge Free Medical Clinic
St Andrews Center
Strength for the Journey
Trenton UMC Outreach to the Poor
Offer Them Christ
- Download 2009 Book of Reports (PDF)
- 2009 Appointments are Fixed as of June 17th - 12:40pm
- Order DVDs/CDs of Annual Conference Sessions
"Get Focused" ... On the Resource and Ministry Report from
CFA and Discipleship Team.
View the introduction video...Finance Guy is Having a Rough Year...:
- Report on Quadrennium 4 Focus Areas
- Report on Board of Higher Education
- Report on Congregational Development
View Sudan mission videos through our new online video archive.
2008 Theme: Offer Them Christ
Discipleship / Finance Team Video Report segments now available for viewing online.
2008 Service of Ordination was held June 1 at Central UMC in Knoxville
Checkout the Ordination photo gallery.
- Checkout the Regular Session Photo Gallery
- Download 2008 Appointments
Looking for DVDs or Audio recordings from Annual Conference?Call SEJ Offices and ask for J.U.M.P.
(Junaluska United Methodist Productions) Phone (828) 452-2881
Boldly, Passionately, & Joyfully
Holston Annual Conference
June 10-13 at Lake Junaluska, NC
Looking for DVDs or Audio recordings from Annual Conference?Call SEJ Offices and ask for J.U.M.P. (Junaluska United Methodist Productions)
Phone (828) 452-2881
- Checkout the AC photo gallery
- Download list of appointments as published in The Call
- Download 2007 Book of Reports (pdf)
- Read daily reports from the week
Download "Season of Prayer" (PDF)
Use the Epiphany season as a time of prayer for guidance in the appointment process.